No products in the cart.
- Compact design for easy installation and neat wiring.
- Amp/Volt monitoring port allows flight controller to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the FC supports the function).
- EMF8BB2 chip with an operating frequency of 48MHz for great performance.
- BLHeli-S open source program supports firmware update or ESC programming via throttle signal wire and all the functions of BLHeli-S.
- Damped light mode for rapider motor response.
- Regular PWM throttle mode, OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode, and MultiShot throttle mode are supported.
- Dshot150/300/600 digital throttle mode is supported.
- ESC supports a throttle signal of up to 621Hz in regular throttle mode and is compatible with various flight controllers.
20mm x 20mm mounting holes
|XRotor Nano 20A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot600|
|Application||FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase|
|LiPo Power input||2S-4S|
|Input wires||16AWG-85mm* (Red/Black)|
|Output Wire||No wires but solder tabs|
|XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no|
|Weight / Size||6g / 32×31.9×5.8mm|
|Firmware||BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5|
|ESC Programming||Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite|